Soya Cheese Cutlets With Moong Sprouts Guava Dip. U can enjoy it with tea as an evng snack or when. This soup made from broken wheat or dalia with lots of veggies and some spices & souces. It is a healthy dish specially for diabetic patients as well as everyone.
It is mainly eaten with roti , naan or parantha. It is most popular Indian dish liked by everyone. Once the moong sprout tikkis are golden brown on the bottom, flip over and cook the other side as well. You can have Soya Cheese Cutlets With Moong Sprouts Guava Dip using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soya Cheese Cutlets With Moong Sprouts Guava Dip
- Prepare of FOR SOYA CHEESE CUTLETS.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soya chunks.
- Prepare 3-4 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cottage cheese.
- You need 2 of brown bread slices.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chat masala.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mix herbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 2 cup of oil for frying.
- You need of FOR GUAVA MOONG SPROUTS DIP.
- You need 1 of guava cut in pieces.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of moong sprouts.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Serve the Diabetic Friendly Moong Sprout Cutlet Recipe along with a Dip or Tomato Sauce and a cup of Masala Chai as an evening snack. Sweet Potato And Moong Sprouts Cutlet recipe is an easy and a healthy cutlet recipe to try. Loaded with healthy carbs and proteins, it is filling and appetizing as well. Eating between meals can be made interesting with a little bit of preparation.
Soya Cheese Cutlets With Moong Sprouts Guava Dip instructions
- Soak soya chunks in warm water for five minutes. Squeeze of the excess water..
- Add soya chunks and green chilli in a blender and blend them to a coarse texture..
- Add bread slices in a grinder and grind it for bread crumbs..
- Grate potatoes in a bowl..
- Add onions, bread crumbs, soya mixture, salt, chat masala, red chilli flakes, garlic powder and mix herbs in it. Mix well..
- Add grated cheese in it. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Divide the mixture in to equal portions and make round balls. Flatten them with your palm..
- Deep fry these cutlets until golden and crispy..
- Drain out on absorbent paper..
- It's ready..
- FOR GUAVA MOONG SPROUTS DIP- Mix all the ingredients in to a grinder and grind it in to a smooth paste..
- It's ready.
It is also important to choose something healthy to eat or it is easy to pile on unwanted calories from processed food. Baked Chicken Cream Cheese Dip Recipe with step wise pictures. Delciious chicken cream cheese dip which taste amazing for parties or get togethers. This is not only easy to make but taste amazing. This is a great party recipe.