Guava Juice. Find Deals on Guavajuice in Boys Clothing on Amazon. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Our most popular shirt just got better!
If you love the flavor of guava juice but don't want to buy one that's loaded with artificial colors and sweeteners, making your own is a cheap and easy option. For a basic guava juice, all you'll need are red or pink guavas, sugar, and water. You could also blend up a flavorful guava juice that includes ginger, chili powder, lime juice, and mint. You can have Guava Juice using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guava Juice
- You need 5 of _6 Guava (Discard Seed).
- You need 6-8 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Salt.
- It’s 2 of _3 Water glasses.
- You need cubes of Ice.
Buy the first-ever Guava Juice Box! The box includes Bright Bugz, Wacky Wally, Super Elastic Bubble Plastic, Squirmles, and Electro Putty! Buy it for yourself or buy it as a gift for this holiday season! Overview Information Guava is a tree that grows in Central and South America.
Guava Juice step by step
- Rinse the guavas very well in water. Then chop in small pieces and discard seed,.
- Add to a large blender jar, add sugar, black salt, water and ice cubes (optional). Blend it well..
- Strain juice with the strainer. Pour the chilled juice in glasses and Serve guava juice immediately..
The fruit is commonly eaten fresh or made into beverages, jams, and other foods. Guava juice is a rich in vitamins A, B, C and potassium, which are extremely effective antioxidants and detoxifiers. They battle free radicals, add flexibility and elasticity, and tighten the pores to make your skin look wrinkle free and smooth. Enhances the Skin. Join Guava Juice, one of the fastest-growing YouTubers EVER, in his very own tapper game! Earn your way to billions of bubbles in an all new guav-tastic adventure that's overflowing with fun!