Palak cheela with Guava chutney. See great recipes for Palak cheela with Guava chutney, Raw Guava chutney too! See great recipes for Palak cheela with Guava chutney, Raw Guava chutney too! See great recipes for Guava chutney, Palak cheela with Guava chutney too!
You can even finely ground the spinach, instead of chopping and add it to the batter. Whole Wheat Vegetable Cheela With Desiccated Coconut Coriander Chutney and Espresso Coffee: The Whole Wheat Vegetable Chilla (Cheela) Recipe is an easy to make recipe specially for breakfast. To make this cheela simply mix the whole wheat flour in water and make a thick lump free batter. You can cook Palak cheela with Guava chutney using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak cheela with Guava chutney
- You need 250 gms of palak.
- You need 250 gms of Besan.
- Prepare 100 grams of maida.
- It’s 50 gms of sooji.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of heeng.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need of as required Deshi ghee.
- Prepare of For Guava chutney-.
- It’s 1 of big green guava.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jaggery powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need Handful of Green coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Then mix the chopped vegetables in it. In a large bowl combine besan, spinach puree, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and whisk to form a smooth batter. Add more water as required. palak chutney recipe palakura pachadi with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy and quick flavoured chutney recipe made with palak or spinach leaves and coconut. it is an easy alternative to the traditional coconut based chutney and can be easily served for morning breakfast. it tastes great for steamed idli and dosa recipe, but can also be served as a side dish for.
Palak cheela with Guava chutney step by step
- In a bowl add besan, maida, sooji,heeng, dhaniya,chilli salt, palak chopped, ajwain,haldi, onion. Make a thin paste.
- Take a nonstick tava make cheela..
- In a mixing jar add guava cut into the pieces and remove seeds.add all ingredients & churn it chutney is ready..
See great recipes for Guava sharbat, Hyderabadi Chatpata Jaam/ Guava Delight too! Palak Moong dal Cheela is a nutrition rich tasty savoury pancakes and makes a complete meal. A healthy, nutritious and protein packed breakfast to keep you going for the day. Cheela is also known as "crepes" they are very versatile – many different lentils can be used to make Cheela, a wide range of different vegetables can be used and. Sprouted Moth Cheela Recipe With Palak, is an Indian crepe recipe that is jam packed with nutritious ingredients.