Guava mirch masala shots. Refreshing chilled beverage made by mixing guava, mint leaves, lemon juice and red chilli powder. Try this spicy and sweet drink is absolutely amazing and tastes just out of the world when served chilled. Try this spicy and sweet drink is absolutely amazing and tastes just out of the world when served.
Chili Guava Drink/Peru Pyala- Delicious , tangy and slightly spicy guava drink recipe Peru Pyala/ Chili Guva juice is a popular drink made with ripe guava juice and red chilies. During summer we try to make so many refreshing drinks from fruits / vegetables and fresh flowers. It is pure, natural and free of pesticides and chemicals. You can cook Guava mirch masala shots using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guava mirch masala shots
- You need 3-4 of medium size guava.
- Prepare 1 of big green chilli.
- It’s 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 spoon of Powdered sugar.
- You need as needed of Chat masala/ jaljeera masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
No artificial ripening or hastening of the processes, best practices of storage and. Description Pepper Sabji. "Mirch" is a Punjabi term (and Hindi I think) for pepper – or capsicum. More accurately it refers to entire family of capsaicin-carrying vegetables – which includes green chillies, red chillies, peppers etc. (Capsaicin is the chemical that causes the "heat" sensation in chillies.) Of course, the green peppers (capsicums) that you get at your local grocer or. It stars Naseeruddin Shah and Smita Patil in the lead roles.
Guava mirch masala shots step by step
- Take a bowl and chop guava and chilli to it..
- Now take mixie jar then transfer this in it.add little water and crush it..
- Again add water of required and crush..
- Now take out juice in a bowl.then add jaljeera,lemon juice,powdered sugar and mix well..
- Now Pour in shot glasses and sprinkle red chilli flakes and jaljeera..
- Now serve these guava mirch masala shots….
The unique and innovative combination of tastes has made Pulse stand out and become a nationwide favourite. Pulse is available in four flavours kachcha aam, orange and pineapple. Each flavour has the burst of tanginess, a mouth full of fun and peculiarity that. Buy a wide range of Fresh Indian Groceries Online at store competitive prices with Fast Indian Grocery available in areas inclusive of Canton, Livonia, Novi, Northville, Farmington, Farmington Hills, Bloomfield, Detroit, and Ann Arbor. Stir in the boiled potatoes, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt to taste and tomatoes.