Guava Parathas. Rotis or parathas simply did not do this dish justice! My brother would pretend to read a book while eating so no one would disturb him so he could truly enjoy eating in peace! Whenever I make this recipe, I remember our sweet, innocent childhood memories.
An extremely simple recipe, it is made with just three ingredients, guava, sugar and citric acid. Guava Raita Recipe is a wonderful way to add ripened guava into your curd to create a delicious raita. The ripened guava goes really well with the creamy curd and tempered spices like mustard seeds, dry red chillies and curry leaves is poured on top and served. You can cook Guava Parathas using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guava Parathas
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated guava fruit.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar powder.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for moin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as required of Dry wheat flour for rolling.
- Prepare as required of Oil for shallow fry.
- It’s To of serve with Parathas.
- You need as required of Fresh curd(dahi).
This raita pairs it up for a good hot stuffed parathas as your morning breakfast or it can also be had along with a spicy rice. Guava Raita is a delectable combination of yoghurt and fruit and is perfect to be enjoyed on a sunny afternoon to beat the scorching heat of the summer. Made using guava, yoghurt, salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder and dill leaves, this side dish recipe will give a mouth-watering twist to your regular meal and will leave you craving for more. Guava Dipping Sauce is a sweet and spicy sauce with mild tang.
Guava Parathas instructions
- Wash and cut semi ripe guava in half. Crap out the seeded pulp with spoon from it as shown..
- Grate in mixing bowl. Add wheat flour, chopped coriander leaves,red chilli powder, green chillies ginger paste, salt,sugar powder, lemon juice, oil. Mix well. Add enough water and knead into semi soft dough..
- Make 10 equal portions from prepared dough. Take one portion roll it into round ball and flatten it. With help of dry wheat flour roll into 5" diameter round paratha..
- Place it on tawa.. shallow fry with little oil on both sides. Similarly prepare all Guava Parathas.
- Serve Delicious Hot Guava Parathas with fresh curd..
Fully ripen guava are used to make this dipping sauce. The sweetness of Guava is is well balanced with the heat of pepper and chilli powder. A mild tang from apple cider vinegar balances the flavours. I loved the taste of this delicious dipping sauce. Avocado Paratha, these days I'm spending a lot of time at home, so I decided to experiment in the kitchen.