Guava kosambri(salad). Cut Green chillies and coriader leaves. Guava Salad is one of the easiest and healthiest recipe. Kosambari is a healthy vegan lentil salad from the south Indian state of Karnataka.
There are countless variations of this style of salad from Karnataka, but my favorite is a simple version made. Kosambri is a traditional Indian salad recipe with soaked moong dal mixed with grated vegetables and tempered delectably with mustard seeds, curry leaves Kosambri recipe – How to make Kosambri. This Kosambri Salad recipe is featured in the feed along with many more. kosambri salad with carrots, radish, kohlrabi, snap peas, coconut, almonds, mint, curry leaf & lemon vinaigrette [email protected] You can cook Guava kosambri(salad) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guava kosambri(salad)
- Prepare 1 of guava.
- You need 4 tsp of moong dal.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera powder roasted.
- Prepare Pinch of chilli powder.
- You need Pinch of black salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Kosambari or koshambari is a typical south Indian salad made from pulses (split legumes) and seasoned with mustard seeds. The pulses generally used are split bengal gram (kadale bele in Kannada) and split Green gram (Hesaru bele in Kannada). This recipe for Kosambri or Shredded Carrot Salad most probably originated in the southern parts of India but has been adapted all over..salad, will always headline a vegetarian meal, the protein nourishment that comes with soaked lentils, combined with carrots and coconuts that make this a Karnataka salad. Kosambri (Carrot Salad) could be an outstanding recipe to try.
Guava kosambri(salad) instructions
- Wash guava and chop it..
- Soak moong dal for 20 mins in hot water..
- Chop green chillies, coriander leaves finely..
- In a mixing bowl add chopped guava, soaked moong dal, chillies, coriander leaves, salt to taste, black salt and other masalas, lemon juice and mix it well and serve..
Kosambri is basically a simple salad. It is a South Indian Dish,which is made on Kosambri salad is usually made with lentils(moong dal) witch is our main hero !!!! It is the most easiest and quickest dish. The Best Guava Fruit Salad Recipes on Yummly Honey And Ginger Fruit Salad, Honey And Tropical Fruit Salad with Vitamin CSuper Healthy Kids. pineapple, guava, banana, Orange, coconut.