Greeny dhokla (spinach and guava flavoured) from leftover roties. There is a myth that healthy food can't be tasty. Whether your answer is yes or not, Spinach Oats Dhokla are definitely a healthy and. Fresh spinach is a nutritious and versatile ingredient, but it can be difficult to use before it goes bad.
Sprouts dhokla is a dhokla but not a main stream one, as it is made with moong sprouts which make it even healthier! It is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. Oats Rava Palak Dhokla. a complete zero-oil snack made using fibre rich oats and vitamin A rich spinach. You can have Greeny dhokla (spinach and guava flavoured) from leftover roties using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greeny dhokla (spinach and guava flavoured) from leftover roties
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Guava chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 2 pieces of Green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 5 of leftover rotis.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sooji.
- Prepare 2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Eno.
You might have tried a variety of dhoklas with various flours, flavours and tempering, but have you ever tried a combination of oats, semolina and spinach for your dhokla batter? this. Ginger flavoured Potato and Spinach Curry. Easy Spinach Dhokla Recipe: Step by Step Spinach Dhokla Recipe, Tips to Dhokla is a Gujarati recipe that is liked by the people of all age groups. This simple recipe is very healthy and is So, don't wait much and try this yummy recipe and dwell into the world of tempting flavors with your loved ones.
Greeny dhokla (spinach and guava flavoured) from leftover roties step by step
- Take a mixture jar, add spinach, guava, green chilli, coriander, salt, sugar, lemon juice and grind it..
- Take another mixture jar add rotis and buttermilk and make a smooth paste.
- Then take one bowl mix both the mixture and add sooji and buttermilk if needed. And give a rest for 10 mins..
- Then add oil, salt and eno and steam it for 10 to 15 mnts..
It features a creamy spinach sauce (that uses over a pound of spinach!), tangy cottage cheese, and shredded cheese layered with no-bake lasagna noodles. Spinach is one of those magical vegetables that melts away to almost nothing when cooked, and nowhere is this more obvious than when you stir. White Dhokla Recipe with step by step photos. This recipe of white dhokla is a fermented version. It is light, healthy and easy to make snack dish.