Guava Phirni. Phirni is traditonally served in small earthern bowls also called as Shikoras. both phirni and Phirni is always eaten chilled. whereas rice kheer can be had warm or chilled. Guava (Psidium guajava) is one of the favorite tropical fruits rich in vitamin C, fiber, and health-benefiting phytonutrients. Pink varieties are especially abundant in carotenes, lycopene.
It is a powerhouse of fiber. Guava will make you forget all about the traditional strawberry or peach jam – and maybe even Nutella. Mango phirni is yet another variation of the popular indian dessert phirni recipe. You can have Guava Phirni using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guava Phirni
- You need 5-6 of Guava(medium size).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pistachios (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Cashew nuts (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Almonds(chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Raisin.
- You need 7-8 of Saffron Thread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
To begin making the Gulab Phirni Recipe, soak the rice in water for half an hour. Guava (/ˈɡwɑːvə/) is a common tropical fruit cultivated in many tropical and subtropical regions. Psidium guajava (common guava, lemon guava) is a small tree in the myrtle family (Myrtaceae). Phirni tastes best when served after Biryani and Mughlai meals.
Guava Phirni step by step
- Wash and cut guava. Now heat water in a pan. Add guava pieces. Cover it and 2-3 min..
- Now cool it and blend it. Now strain it and get puree. Mean while soak saffron thread in milk..
- Heat ghee in a pan. Now add all dry fruits and cook for while..
- Add guava puree. Mix well. Cook for min..
- Now add safforn, cardamom powder, and condensed milk. Add milk too. Mix well..
- Cook 2-3 min. Guava phirni is ready. Keep in fridge, and serve it chilled.
- #goldenapron3 #week-3.
This traditional delicacy needs no introduction. It is a simple yet delectable recipe, which can be. Set the phirni into desired shape bowls. Pineapple guava (feijoa) aids in weight-loss goals, improves digestion, boosts immunity, increases bone strength, increases circulation, & stimulates cognitive function. Peach phirni is a delicious creamy eggless pudding.