Guava chutney. Guava Chutney Recipe, Learn how to make Guava Chutney (absolutely delicious recipe of Guava Chutney ingredients and cooking method) About Guava Chutney Recipe: A sweet and tangy chutney with guavas, lemon, chillies and ginger. This Guava Chutney recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Just love this guava chutney dip. sweet, salty and a bit of spicy.
Cut into thin slices and cook with ginger, garlic and water. Add sugar, crushed cardamoms, vinegar, chilli powder, raisins and almonds and cook on a hot fire till thick. Guava chutney is slightly spicy, tangy and pungent in taste – a perfect accompaniment with your chilla, sandwich, idli or cutlets. You can have Guava chutney using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guava chutney
- It’s 1 big /250 grams of guava.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of zeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
And the best part is that this yummy side dish can be prepared in just few minutes. Recipe for South Indian style Guava Chutney for idli and dosa. கொய்யா சட்னி செய்வது எப்படி. Recipe with step by step pictures. This recipe is from Navamani auntie.
Guava chutney instructions
- Wash and cut the guava deseed it. Add all the ingredients and grind and grind well. Serve with chat or bhel. Can be used instead of Imli chutney..
She does these unique and interesting recipes all the time. This guava chutney is from her repertoire. She is the most wittiest in the. This Guava Chutney is yet another yummy way to consume the wonderful yet humble guava. Guava Chutney with step by step photos.