Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. I love burgers and Southwestern food, so why not combine the two in a light and juicy burger? I like to whip these up, pop them in the fridge and cook them later for a quick weeknight For sauce, in a small bowl, mash avocado with the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt. Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast.
The Best Honey Mustard Burger Recipes on Yummly Honey Mustard Beef Burgers with Sweet Potato. Tandoori Chicken Burgers – A ground chicken burger with lots of tandoori spices, ginger, and green onion. You can cook Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- Prepare of Burger.
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado sliced.
- It’s 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- You need 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- It’s of Buns.
- You need of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
Serve on toasted naan with yogurt herb sauce. Praline Crack is a delicious spin on classic cracker toffee! Graham crackers are covered in brown sugar butterscotch sauce, topped with pecans. Served with a slice of apple and portobello for a bun!
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce step by step
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
A healthy paleo meal the whole family will enjoy! I'm about to share with you one of the best burgers of my life. And no, this is not a hype. American, Burgers, Avocado, Cheddar, Ground Turkey, Hamburger Bun, Dinner, Lunch, Weekday Mayonnaise or other burger toppings (pickles, lettuce, tomato, mustard), to taste. Remove the burgers from the heat and layer onto the buns with the avocado and any other burger toppings you.