Panko Ranch Halibut. Baked halibut layered with Dijon mustard and crispy panko bread crumbs is a melt-in-your-mouth main dish; serve alongside a quinoa-kale salad. Stir panko bread crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl until evenly coated. Pour enough chicken stock into an oven-proof skillet to cover bottom; arrange halibut fillets in skillet.
Panko Ranch Halibut step by step. Mix egg and Dijon mustard in small bowl. Mix egg and Dijon mustard in small bowl.. You can have Panko Ranch Halibut using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko Ranch Halibut
- You need 1/2 Cups of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 of th cup flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 lb of halibut.
Pat dry halibut pieces with paper towel. In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, mix together panko, zest and parsley. Meaty and flaky halibut coated in seasoned crispy panko crumbs, pan fried, finished in the oven and then drizzled in the most indulgent lemon, butter and wine sauce with fresh dill.
Panko Ranch Halibut step by step
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Cut into 1-2 inch cubes..
- Mix egg and Dijon mustard in small bowl. Mix ranch and bread crumbs in a 2nd bowl. Put flour in a 3rd bowl..
- Coat fish 1st in flour, 2nd egg, 3rd bread crumb mixture..
- In a fry pan heat oil till simmering, cook fish evenly on all side until done cooking (125°).
It's pan fried halibut at its best. So easy to make but a seriously impressive dish to put on the table. Learn how to cook great Baked halibut with crispy panko. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Baked halibut with crispy panko recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Baked halibut with crispy panko recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.