Brad's cheese fried fish. Hey everyone, I went ahead and edited this video on how to make a healthier fried fish. Instead of frying the fish, I baked it! It was so good and my family loved it as well.
Dip in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. In large skillet, add fish, in single layer to hot oil. If fish are frozen, let them thaw. You can cook Brad's cheese fried fish using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheese fried fish
- You need 2 lb of white fish fillets such as cod or halibut. i used swai less expensive but great flavor and a sustainable fishery..
- You need 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan romano cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of oil for deep frying.
Fresh fish, clean, wash and dry the fish. Mix the milk and the corn meal. Dip the fish in the milk. Roll fish in the flour and corn meal mixture.
Brad's cheese fried fish instructions
- cut fish into serving size pieces.
- mix panko, cheese, garlic, and salt..
- mix rice flour with water. depending on flour u might need a little more water. should be the consistency of pancake batter. season with a little salt..
- dredge fish in tempura, then roll in panko mix. lightly press crumbs into fish..
- fry in 360°F oil until golden brown..
- drain on paper towels. serve with dipping sauce of choice. i used tartar sauce and creamy french dressing..
Beat egg whites and oil together in a. dish. Dip each fish fillet first in the egg. easily. When it comes to frying fish, people tend to belong to one of two camps. The first has a knack for flipping battered fillets over the skillet reeeal quick for a no-fuss (but often fantastic) meal. The second draws a clear line between fried fish and fish fries.