Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos. Add tortellini and frozen peas and stir until coated, then pour over chicken broth. Add tortellini and frozen peas and stir until coated, then pour over chicken stock. This is an easy, wonderful recipe that is simple enough for an everyday meal but good enough for company.
An easy, delicious recipe for Cheese Tortellini in garlic butter sauce. Whether you want a hot appetizer for a party or a tasty, comforting weeknight meal Both tortellini and tortelloni are commonly filled with cheese or vegetable fillings. Tortellini could also be filled with a meat mixture, but tortelloni are less. You can cook Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 100 gr of ham.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of ricotta.
- You need of Nutmeg and pepper.
Pour half the marinara sauce into a large bowl; add ricotta then tortellini to the remaining marinara in the pot and stir to combine. While sauce is cooking, cook tortellini according to package directions. Looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe that the entire family will love? This Ham and Cheese Tortellini is the answer!
Ham and cheese tortelloni / sorrentinos instructions
- On a clean table, make a donut shape with the flour, and put the egg, salt and oil in the middle..
- Start whisking the egg and adding the flour from the sides. If the mix is too dry add a bit of water, until you form a dough..
- Let it set for 20 minutes, covered, while you prepare the fillings..
- I chose to make mine with ham and cheese, but anything can go in these. Just use your imagination!.
- Whisk the egg, and mix together the ricotta, mozzarella and the ham (cut into small pieces). Put the spices in as well..
- After your dough is ready, we knead it, cutting into two big pieces, and leave it as thin as possible..
- We will make "cakes" of filling with a spoon, leaving a couple cm between each one..
- We put the second layer of dough on top, prior putting water (with just the tip of your finger) around each filling for it to stick together..
- We cut each circle with a glass. Reinforce the boarders with a fork's teeth..
- Boil for 9 minutes aprox..
It's super simple to make and. This Ham & Cheese Tortellini takes your tortellini dinner to a whole new level! One thing I love about tortellini is that you can pick up several packages and freeze what you don't use. That way you can grab a package out of the freezer in the. Tortellini: The tortellini in this Ham and Bean Soup elevates it above all others, in my humble opinion.