Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail. The "cocktail" ingredients make the shrimp tender and flavorful while the spicy mint-avocado dipping sauce serves a dual purpose. How to make Avocado Shrimp Cocktail – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Learn to make a delicious avocado shrimp cocktail with a brandy cocktail sauce.
The time has come for me to share the most basic of all recipes with you. Large poached shrimp are dressed in an herbed mayonnaise and served on a bed of lettuce and avocado in this refreshing take on the traditional hors d'oeuvre. For dip: Cut avocado in half, remove the pit then scrape the flesh into a food processor. You can have Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of large shrimps.
- It’s of Tortilla chips or cookies as necessary.
- It’s of To serve:.
- It’s Glass of (i choose the martini one).
Remove the stem and seeds from the jalapeno (keep some if you prefer your dip to be spicy). There's a divot in an avocado half for a reason. The hole is for the dip! I even serve these shrimp cocktail in avocado bowls with mini spoons just to up the cuteness factor!
Shrimp and Avocado Dip Cocktail step by step
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit with a knife.
- Remove a pulp with a spoon and place it in a plate or a bowl.
- Step in the pulp with a fork until achieve the consistency of a pure.
- Add salt, lemon and mix well.
- Put the peparation in a glass and decorate with the shrimps.
- The tortilla chips or cookies can be placed in a separate container or decorate the glass with them just before serving because they can be wet.
Shrimp and avocado, old wooden background. Photo "Shrimp cocktail with avocado sauce and lime" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Arrange the shrimp on a large platter over ice, and serve with separate ramekins of the avocado crema, remoulade and classic Grilled Shrimp Cocktail with Horseradish Cream Dipping Sauce. Shrimp and Avocado Salad – Fresh, easy, and filling! This healthy salad for two tastes crazy good and is loaded with the freshest ingredients!