Slow Cooker Sweet Ham. Sweet and savory in equal measure, this impressively easy slow-cooker dish is a meal in one pot, and it's as great on a weeknight as it is for a special A glaze made with brown sugar, honey, thyme and ginger cooks with a boneless ham, sliced sweet potatoes and sweet onions, bringing out the natural. I really like cooking with sweet potatoes, I try to sneak them into as many slow cooker recipes as I can. It is just enough time to get the ham warmed through and the sweet potatoes tender.
Why a Slow Cooker Honey-Glazed Ham Is Better. Smoked, spiral-cut ham wasn't something I always loved. The pineapple juice glaze can be overly sweet Besides tasting much better than a ham baked in the oven, cooking the ham in the slow cooker eliminates some of the challenges of serving it. You can cook Slow Cooker Sweet Ham using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Sweet Ham
- You need 6-8 lb. of Ham (I use Boneless..But Bone-in could be used.).
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Can of Chunked pineapple.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of Butter.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham is a must have dish on your holiday table. Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham is a great and easy way to make this dish. Not only it saves you oven space during the busy holidays, but it also yields the most delicious and flavorful ham possible. Crockpot Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows
Slow Cooker Sweet Ham step by step
- Slice Ham in half. Then put slice marks on ham. Arrange ham in Slow Cooker..
- Separate the pineapple from it's juice saving both. In a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and Maple Syrup. Mix until all clumps are gone. Add the chunks of pineapple and mix in the glaze. Pour over the ham..
- Slice butter on top of ham. Cover. Halfway through cooking turn ham and spoon juices and pineapple over ham. Cook on Low for 8 Hours..
To reheat a precooked ham, place it in the cooker with a liquid. If you want to heat up a ham without drying it out, a slow cooker can give you delicious results. Slow Cooker Ham sweetened with maple and brown sugar is a favorite for holidays, Sundays and more! Never dry, always flavorful, always a hit. This slow cooker ham seriously can't be beat.