Crockpot Glazed Ham. Since glazed hams are typically on the sweeter side, we tend to lean towards dry red wines like pinot noir, merlot, or shiraz. Try Crockpot pineapple glazed ham, a delicious and easy recipe that uses lemon juice and apple You need to buy a fully cooked ham for this recipe since the crockpot won't cook a raw piece of pork. Why a Slow Cooker Honey-Glazed Ham Is Better.
Try this crockpot spiral ham today! Throw a few simple ingredients together and let your slow cooker cook your holiday ham! How to Make Glazed Ham in the Crockpot. You can cook Crockpot Glazed Ham using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Glazed Ham
- You need 8-10 lb. of fully cooked ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, for coating.
- Prepare of Glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of peach jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of stone ground mustard.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ginger.
Glazed ham tastes delicious all year. However, when served during the holidays such as at Easter dinner, it makes the day feel even more special! Ham: I do not recommend cooking a spiral ham in the crockpot, because they tend to dry out so much. This Honey Glazed Ham is right up there.
Crockpot Glazed Ham step by step
- Place all glaze ingredients in saucepan..
- Stirring frequently, allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Place glaze over the top of ham in crockpot..
- Coat with brown sugar..
- Heat on low for 4 hours basting periodically with the juices..
- Cut into slices and enjoy!.
It really does not get easier than this around the holidays! I am having guests for dinner and will be cooking the precooked ham in. This crock pot ham is made entirely in the slow cooker, which makes for quick. Place ham and soda into crock pot. If your pot has a rack, you can use it.