Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast. A ham and cheese sandwich, dipped in egg and cooked like french toast to perfect golden brown, buttery perfection. It's essentially French Toast sandwiched with ham and cheese, pan fried in butter until golden and the cheese has melted. The Best Avocado Cheese Toast Recipes on Yummly
So simple yet so delicious and perfect breakfast or lunch! Be a little less basic with this upgraded ham and cheese avocado toast. With that being said, there's nothing wrong with switching it up every so often. You can have Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 slices of cheese, or to taste (I used colby jack cheese).
- You need 4 slices of ham, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, pitted and cut into thin slices.
- It’s 2 tbs of pickled jalapeno, chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
At only four ingredients and four steps, this upgraded ham and cheese avocado toast makes for a super easy breakfast or snack. Get the best of both worlds with this Ham and Cheese Stuffed French Toast. Lightly press edges together to seal. It's like French toast and grilled cheese sandwiches had a baby!
Ham Cheese and Avocado French Toast instructions
- Crack two eggs into a shallow plate and whisk for about 10 seconds. Set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Spread some mayonnaise to one side of each slice of bread. Then, assemble the sandwich by putting ham, cheese, jalapeno and avocado in between two slices of bread..
- Dip the both sides of the sandwich in egg mixture, each side for about 3 seconds. Put the sandwiches inside the fryer basket..
These warm sandwiches are made with cheese-stuffed French bread that is dipped into a savory egg mixture, then I love to serve this easy breakfast recipe with a side of young persian cucumbers, heirloom tomatoes and sliced avocado. Ham and cheese are a sandwich classic. Stuffed between two pieces of bread into a little parcel dipped in French toast mix and fries make it an even better sandwich. Fill it with a number of different options but ham and cheese is one of our favourites! Ham Cheese and Avocado Toasted Sandwich.