Ham 🐷Soup 🥣. Find top-rated recipes for ham potato soup, ham bean soup, and more. Turn your leftover ham into a delicious soup. I knew this ham soup recipe was a keeper when my mother-in-law asked for it!
Raw pack canning an excellent and easy recipe for Ham & Bean Soup using your leftover ham. So good and no challenge to make. I used my easter ham, but any. You can have Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
- It’s of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Crock Pot Ham Vegetable Soup Recipes. Moroccan Carrot & Ham Soup with Coconut MilkFaith, Hope, Love, and Luck. This soup is one of my longtime favorites, mostly because it is made with wonderfully flavorful homemade ham broth (my favorite!), and it is a breeze to throw together. This easy cabbage soup with ham is hearty, healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic.
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Jump to the Cabbage Soup Recipe with Ham or read on the see The ham browns a little and adds lots of flavor to the soup. Add more flavor with garlic, rosemary, pepper, and salt. Stir in the cabbage, and then. This is a recipe for ham bean soup with Great Northern beans and chopped vegetables. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This hearty ham and bean soup is the kind of soup you crave on a cold fall or winter day. Not Chicken Noodle Soup, HAM Noodle Soup!