Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham! I love the sweet flavor that the brown sugar, pineapple and maple syrup gives the spiral cut ham. Any ham will work for this recipe, but we like the spiral ham so the juices can get right into the ham to give it so much flavor.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Ham is a must-have dish on your holiday table. The crockpot makes the cooking process very easy while producing a super juicy and flavorful ham. With the holiday season in full swing, this pineapple ham is the perfect dinner candidate for Christmas. You can cook Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖
- You need 1 of spiral sliced ham (10 pounds or under).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 cup of brown mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 (20 ounce) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Place ham in slow cooker with the fattier side facing down. Use toothpicks to attach pineapple rings to the ham. Pour juice from the can over the ham. This Crock Pot Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze is the recipe for you!
Crockpot Pineapple 🍍 Ham 🐖 instructions
- Remove ham from package and place in a crockpot that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……..
- In a bowl mix together black pepper, brown mustard, light brown sugar and crushed pineapple…….
- Pour mixture over ham…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 6 hours…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Your ham will be incredibly tender and yummy too 😋!!!.
So simple to make, this Slow Cooker Ham recipe can be made with a whole ham or your favorite spiral ham! Holidays just wouldn't be the same without a big bone-in ham as the centerpiece of the buffet table. Brown Sugar Ham Glaze with Pineapple. This Slow Cooker Ham cooks smothered in a tasty and easy to make ham glaze! The Brown Sugar Ham Glaze with pineapples is sweet and tangy and gives this ham delicious flavor and a nice caramelized color and shine.