Oven baked ham & cheese sliders. Get Instant Access To Every Discount, Deal, And Promo Code At Thousands Of Stores Online. Throw Out Your Coupon Clippings, Honey Makes Sure You Get The Lowest Price, Every Time. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
To finish, remove the foil tent, brush the ham with glaze and pan juices one more time, and turn the oven to broil. Remove ham from oven (do not turn oven off); uncover ham. Combine sugar and mustard; brush over ham. You can have Oven baked ham & cheese sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked ham & cheese sliders
- You need of Rolls (I used Sara Lee Artisan).
- It’s of Mayonaise.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- It’s of Honey.
- You need of Yellow mustard.
- You need of Sliced deli ham.
- You need of Sliced deli cheese (of your choosing..I used white American).
Baked ham is the perfect dish for a special occasion or Sunday dinner. Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian. Place the ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. I put the ham in the oven bag the night before and add the coca cola (put in the fridge).
Oven baked ham & cheese sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix yellow mustard & honey in a bowl..
- Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Break apart rolls and put bottom layer on lined pan. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on roll..
- Then add slice of ham, then slice if cheese, then as much honey mustard as you would like..
- Put top portion of bun on top & bake in oven for 10minutes..
It gives it a chance to soak. then before placing it in the oven, I rub brown sugar on the ham, seal the bag, poke some holes and bake. Once the brown sugar glaze is thickened and cooled, the ham is removed from the oven and the heat is cranked up high. Brush the glaze over the ham and pop it back into the oven. The high heat will make the most gorgeous golden glaze in just a few minutes! Take all wrappers off of ham and trim away excess fat.