Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa. Healthy quinoa, avocado, and blackened Cajun shrimp bowls are loaded with flavor and texture. They make a light and fresh lunch or dinner! These shrimp, avocado, and quinoa bowls are my go to when I'm craving a flavorful filling meal but want to eat clean and keep the calories as low as possible.
The raw freshness of a salad has warm weather and summer written all over it. But you can try and make it heartier and richer by adding quinoa and shrimp. This vegan Quinoa Avocado Salad is made with simple ingredients and a tossed in a tangy dressing. You can have Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa
- It’s 250 gm of Srimp.
- Prepare 20 gm of quinoa.
- You need 30 gm of mix salad.
- Prepare 30 gm of bell peppers.
- Prepare 20 gm of pomegranate.
- You need 20 gm of fresh avocado guacamole.
- Prepare 10 gm of grapefruit segment.
- It’s 10 gm of olive oil.
- It’s 5 gm of lemon juice.
- It’s 5 gm of dried lemon chips.
It's a protein-packed salad that works for lunch or dinner. While your quinoa cooks, spicy shrimp go on and off the grill in a flash. Everything then gets tossed together with some avocado, feta cheese and scallions. This quinoa salad is great for lunch.
Shrimp avocado salad with quinoa step by step
- Boil the shrimp then put in the ice water to get cold, marinate with lemon dill olive oil and salt pepper.
- Cook the quinoa with roasted bell pepper seasoned with salt and pepper and pesto sauce and place in the middle.
- Add the avocado guacamole on top of the quinoa put the shrimp 3 sides.
- Toast the mix salad with lemon dressing placed it on top of the avocado.
- Then garnished with pomegranate seeds and dried lemon chips and grapefruit segment.
Remove shrimp from skewers and allow to cool slightly. Add shrimp and remaining ingredients to quinoa. This shrimp quinoa salad is fresh and filling. Made with seasoned tuna steak, cooked shrimp, and a An assortment of fresh, plant-based ingredients adds a variety of nutrients, flavors, and textures to this shrimp quinoa salad, such as lemon, avocado, cilantro, serrano pepper, radish, and red onion. Shrimp, avocado, tomato and sweet onions with fresh squeezed lime juice, nice on a hot day.