Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip. See great recipes for Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip too! Smoked honey ham on a toasted bun topped with our melted Italian Cheese Blend and served with a side of our classic pizza sauce. Large portion of Shaved Prime Rib on a toasted Farm to Market roll, melted smoked provolone.
Dip them in the sweet and tangy Red Pepper Jelly sauce to take them from great to drool-worthy. Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip. A delicious easy dip made by my youngest daughter. You can have Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip
- Prepare of Dip.
- You need 30 ounces of Ragu's double cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of granulated onion powder.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cans of your favorite canned chili.
- It’s of Ham and bun.
- It’s 1 slice of smoked ham.
- It’s 1 slice of hotdog bun.
A delicious easy dip made by my youngest daughter. porteta. Ground Beef tacos with Pico de Gallo. ground beef, habanaro pepper, diced, yellow onion, diced, butter, black beans, drained, shredded cheese, tomatoes, diced, red onions, diced Tab. Ham Dip, a quick and easy appetizer recipe with ham, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, and a few other ingredients. Great way to use up leftover holiday ham and perfect for New Year's Eve parties and potlucks.
Ham on a Bun with Heather's Cheese Dip step by step
- Brown the ground beef add salt, onion powder, pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Mix the cheese, chili, and ground beef. Simmer 7 minutes or until warmed through. Add ham to the bun..
- Add dip. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- You will have plenty of dip leftover you can make more sandwiches or dip chips in it!!.
It involves copious amounts of cheese and sauteed onions, so you know it's going to be a winner! Dip is my favorite food group, and it's perfect for holiday weekends! You've got family in from out of town, they're feeling munchy, and you have a bunch of leftover ham. In a small bowl, mix together the butter or margarine, mayonnaise, mustard, onion, and poppy seeds (if using). Spread a thin layer of the mixture over the cut sides of the buns.