Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche. Easy Broccoli and Ham Quiche Easy Broccoli and Ham Quiche. Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche Yummy 😋. Next add : broccoli, ham, jalapeño peppers and your sprinkle of black pepper.
Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Quiche – the BEST homemade quiche you'll ever made, with cheesy egg custard loaded with ham and broccoli. I first tasted quiche at a French bakery and fell instantly in love. Set quiche on a baking sheet and place on the center rack of the oven. You can have Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of regular milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Bisquick baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1-16 ounce of package frozen broccoli(chopped).
- Prepare 1 package of cubed ham (8 ounce).
- You need 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need 2 cups of shredded salsa verde cheese.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- You need of Salsa of your choice.
Insert a knife in the center of the quiche to test for doneness; quiche is done when the knife comes out clean. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Spoon half of the mixture into pie plate. Line unpricked pie crust with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Spicy Ham and Broccoli 🥦 Quiche instructions
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, milk, Bisquick and Parmesan cheese…….Gently whisk together……..
- Next add : broccoli, ham, jalapeño peppers and your sprinkle of black pepper…Stir well with a spoon…..
- Now add your salsa verde cheese and mix all very well…….
- Pour your mixture into a large greased casserole dish…..I also lightly sprayed the top of my quiche with the butter spray….🙂.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour or until top is golden and middle is set……
- Let sit for about 20 minutes then slice, serve and enjoy with your favorite salsa 😉!.
Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche. angela.walston. Serve with a nice Fruit Salad and Mimosas. fayola.elgar. But you can feel free to make it your own like we do in this recipe with the addition of ham, cheese and broccoli. Don't be afraid to customize this recipe to your family's liking! Instead of ham, try using bacon or smoked turkey.