Ham & Turnip stew. Перевод слова ham, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed.
That dude be straight goin' HAM on dem fools. Holla, I'm about to go get HAM on these boys. Define ham. ham synonyms, ham pronunciation, ham translation, English dictionary definition of ham. You can have Ham & Turnip stew using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & Turnip stew
- You need 2 Cups of cooked ham, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of raw turnip, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Cups, 16oz, organic beef stock/broth.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of diced zucchini.
- It’s 1 of diced yellow squash.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of Tumeric.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Thickener, if desired (I used 1 Tbsp water & 1 Tbsp cornstarch).
I was always sort of a ham. Ham definition, a cut of meat from the heavy-muscled part of a hog's rear quarter, between hip and hock, usually cured. Often hams. the back of the thigh, or the thigh and the buttock together. Ham definition: Ham is meat from the top of the back leg of a pig, specially treated so that it can be.
Ham & Turnip stew instructions
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in saute pan. Add turnip and garlic. Saute until turnip is slightly browned..
- During step 1, add stock to a large soup/saucepan. Heat on medium..
- Add cooked/leftover ham pieces and turnip mixture to stock. Bring to a mild boil..
- Add 1 Tbsp olive oil, zucchini, squash, black pepper and turmeric to saute pan and saute just until cooked, slightly translucent..
- Turnip should be tender after about 20min on a mild boil. When tender and cooked, add thickener if desired, and boil 2-3 minutes more..
- Turn off heat. Add zucchini/squash mixture, stir well. Let sit for a couple minutes and serve..
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. Транскрипция и произношение слова "ham" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. This is an excerpt from Rubberhead. To see the full version, go here: vimeo.com/ondemand/rubberhead Directed by Eric Wareheim FATHER John C. Ham is the thigh and rump of any animal that is slaughtered for meat, but the term is usually restricted to a cut of pork, the haunch of a pig or boar. Ham is a compact source of animal protein and an excellent source of calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorus, riboflavin, and thiamine.