Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll. Hotdog Rolls is a plain white bread roll with hotdog and cheese inside dip in eggs and bread crumbs then deep fried giving it a crispy flavor that is great for meryenda ,finger food for parties etc. Tips in making Deep Fried Ham and Cheese Roll. There is a tendency for the bread to absorb the oil.
To avoid this situation, flatten the bread to the point that the texture becomes pudding-like. This will prevent the bread from absorbing more oil. Use low to medium heat so that the bread crumbs won't brown right away. You can have Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll
- It’s 3 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cream cheese divided room temperature.
- It’s 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- You need To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Hotdog roll or hotdog bread roll is just a combination of hotdogs and flattened bread then fried. Adding cheese just makes it a lot yummier 🙂 It's also a variation of corn dogs and pizza rolls. hotdogs and cheese; Spam and scrambled eggs; How to Make Ham and Cheese Bread Rolls. With a knife, trim edges of the bread and with a rolling pin, flatten until very thin. Spread a thin layer of jam on the top side of the bread slice.
Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll instructions
- Heat two of the ham slices in a skillet..
- Spread the cream cheese over the two heated slices. Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice..
- Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Sear well so it will seal. Best to do this while the slice is unheated so sear will stick..
- Add lid to get hot. Then add water to steam fry till hotdogs are cooked and hot. This will take about 5-7 minutes..
- Move to a plate and serve with ketchup and mustard. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Arrange a piece of ham over the jam and place cheese strip at the edge of the bread. Roll the sausage into a chub using the plastic bag like a sushi rolling mat. Tip: use your hands to push the ham and cheese back into the sausage roll if it tries to fall out of the front or sides while you are rolling it. Press, or roll the bread with a rolling pin, to make it thin for easier rolling. Put in the hotdogs and cheese slice on the flattened bread.