Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick. Make this Ham & Cheese Sandwich from Delish.com today—it's going to be way better than the one you had in your lunch box as a kid. A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich. It is made by putting cheese and sliced ham between two slices of bread.
If you can a really good sandwich, however, you'll have to do more than sticking a couple of slices of ham and cheese between two slices of bread. Swiss cheese and ham are grilled on whole grain bread for this easy, hot sandwich. I really like grilled ham and cheese but never thought of adding mayo or mustard for that matter. You can cook Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 14 ounces of tapioca starch plus more for dusting.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of colby jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Prepare 1 pound of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s of Sidekick.
- You need 1/4 pound of hotdogs.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare To taste of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt per item.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground black pepper per item.
I had to use the regular prepared mustard with the mayo and it was really good! Ham and Cheese Sliders are the ultimate snack for game day, lunch to feed a crowd or a favorite easy dinner recipe. What's better than the classic duo of ham and cheese? Class French Croque Monsieur recipe, toasted ham and Swiss cheese sandwich, topped with a bechamel sauce of butter, flour, milk, nutmeg, Parmesan and Gruyere.
Ham and Cheese and a Sidekick instructions
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dough ingredients.
- Fold the ham making a square.
- Coat the ham with the dough forming 4 items also cover two hotdogs. Bake 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle seasonings..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!.
Years ago, a French friend of mine introduced me to Croque-Monsieur, the French version of a toasted ham and Swiss sandwich. Stir in ham and both cheeses. (I like to leave a small handful of cheese to sprinkle on top.) I was looking for the perfect brunch worthy quiche when I found this recipe. I used the recommended frozen pie crust, ham and a touch of crumbled smoked bacon, green onion, green pepper sauteed briefly in. If you're looking for a classic quiche recipe, this ham and cheese number is your answer. You'll par-bake the crust, sprinkle on the cheese and ham, pour in the egg and dairy mixture, then bake until set.