Ham and cheese spicy eggrolls. Great recipe for Ham and cheese spicy eggrolls. I ham and cheese sandwich all rolled up into an eggroll hot and cheesy and very melting. I've added jalapeño cheese and spicy pickles kick.
I've added jalapeño cheese and spicy pickles kick. These make a great appetizer or even a lunch. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Ham and cheese spicy eggrolls using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese spicy eggrolls
- You need 1 pound of Deli sliced black forest ham,.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of thin sliced Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 ounces of jalapeño soft spreadable cheese.
- You need of Cream if needed.
- You need of Large egg beaten with water the egg wash.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need 5 of spicy pickles chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- You need 8-10 of No cheese for sprinkling.
- It’s 8-10 of egg roll wrappers.
My friend doug is a dishwasher at a five star restaurant. on his lunch break he has experimenting and came up with these. His boss liked them so well he put them on the menu! Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool slightly. Sprinkle egg rolls with chives and serve warm with more French's Honey Mustard for.
Ham and cheese spicy eggrolls instructions
- These are the pickles are used chopped they are quite spicy use the any pickle you’d like..
- Melted cheese green onions and pickles until smooth in the microwave adding cream if needed..
- Rappers flat on service divide him between egg rolls and both cheeses.
- Rollup and fry and hot oil till golden.
- Serve hot with mustard sauce..
Separate all the egg whites and egg yolks into bowls. Brush the perimeter of the eggroll wrapper with a bit of water then fold the bottom corner of the wrapper up and over the filling. These easy apple pie egg rolls can be prepared as needed, using egg roll wrappers as vessels for the fruit rather than traditional pie crust. The air-fryer method of cooking results in a crispy, crunchy crust with a tender, juicy filling. Tuck and roll the wrapper around the filling (watch the video in the post above to see how to roll even and tight rolls).