Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling. Spanakopita Triangles filled with spinach and three cheeses take your cocktail party from semi-homemade to gourmet. Plus all my tips on working with phyllo! Some appetizers are too good to be relegated to weddings and catered holiday parties.
Come on, it has three types of cheese! "Homemade stuffed shells have become a family favorite," Gerard writes. "This recipe is not only delicious, it is also so fun to make and eat. Maybe it's the cheesy stuffed shells that remind me of cheese-filled ravioli but without all the work. Gypsey ham, sinach and three cheeses make for an unforgettable quiche. You can cook Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling
- You need 2 of big sweet onions chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 22 oz. of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of libra of boiled fresh spinach or frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 10 oz of italian style cheese finely shredded.
- Prepare 5 oz. of parmesan grated cheese.
- Prepare 5 oz. of cooked ham finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
Place spinach in microwave oven in package. Meantime place ham and onion in pie crust. Cream cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish wonderfully cheesy. Sprinkle it with french-fried onions for a crisp boost of flavor. —Kathy Vazquez, Amarillo, Texas.
Three Cheese, Spinach and Ham Filling instructions
- Preheat a pan over medium heat, add the oil and sauté the onion until it is transparent, let cool.
- In a bowl beat the eggs with pepper, add the onion, spinach, and ricotta, mix well Then add the Parmesan and Italian cheese and ham, mix well all the ingredients Refrigerate the filling for a day so that the flavors are integrated.
These spinach puffs are a great use for leftover ham! I love the crispy, flaky puff pastry mixed with the creamy mixture filled with savory diced ham, nutty Gruyere cheese, and fresh spinach! That's where these amazing ham and cheese spinach puffs come in!! It's made with a pie crust and eggs, spinach, ham and cheese in the filling. Stuff each cooked manicotti shell with filling mixture.