Avocado and Steamed Shrimp.
You can have Avocado and Steamed Shrimp using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Steamed Shrimp
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 8 of shrimps.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon.
- Prepare of For decoration:.
- It’s 2 of shrimps.
- It’s 5 leaves of lettuce (soft leaves).
- You need 1/2 of plum tomato cut in thin slices.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon.
Avocado and Steamed Shrimp step by step
- The ingredients:.
- Cut onion into thin slices, place it in a bowl in warm water with 1 teaspoon of salt for 10 minutes to soften it, drain it well.
- Put the onions in a bowl with olive oil, salt and squeeze it with your hands several times and reserve it.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and the peel with care that is no broken.
- Over a serving plate that you are going to use, put the lettuce and the tomato, place the avocado halves over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle it with the lemon juice, put four shrimp in each half.
- Then put onion on the shrimp.
- For the sauce:.
- In a bowl put the mayonnaise, the tomato ketchup and the lemon juice, mix until incorporating all the ingredients.
- Put the sauce in a sauceboat and sprinkle the sauce over the avocado.
- Then put last two shrimps on top.