Ham and cheese on rye dip. Imagine the flavor of your favorite ham and cheese sandwich packed into crunchy little appetizers crackers—and you've pretty much got this recipe! This melty, cheesy dip is loaded with ham and caramelized onions for a snack that you don't want to miss! We've talked before about how I just really do not think that ham is a twice Make this dip!
This broiled ham and cheese sandwich features honey mustard spread on rye bread with onion, tomato and alfalfa sprouts. American cheese, deli ham, rye, mustard, chips, unsalted butter. Hot Ham & Swiss Open Face SandwichPoinsettia Drive. You can cook Ham and cheese on rye dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese on rye dip
- You need 1 tbs of chopped shallot.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sargento off the block shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sargento off the block shredded swiss cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of diced precooked ham.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tbs dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 box of rye with caraway seeds triscuits.
Stir in the ham, cheese, green pepper and mustard. In a slow cooker, combine the ham, cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. I made this recipe with an Aussie twist. A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich.
Ham and cheese on rye dip instructions
- Chop shallot. Place all ingredients (except crackers) in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 1 hour. Or cook on stove until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- If using slow cooker place on warm. Serve dip hot with crackers..
It is made by putting cheese and sliced ham between two slices of bread. The bread is sometimes buttered and/or toasted. Cut up extra loaf rye the same size. Videos with the most likes are invited to the A FAB. Skip to Baked Ham and Cheese Dip content.