Hazelnut chocolate spread. Nut & Fruit Butters, Spreads, Jams, Jellies & More. Save On Organic Food, Natural Snacks, Nut Butters, Tea, Coffee, and Bars, at Vitacost®! Bring to room temperature before using.
Mix in the hazelnut butter and vanilla extract. Notes: Chocolaty: Alternatively, you can melt vegan dark chocolate and add for that extra creamy chocolaty flavor Oil Substitute: You can use almond, hazelnut, walnut, sunflower oil. Avoid using Olive oil, peanut, Soya or Sesame oil which has a strong flavor. You can have Hazelnut chocolate spread using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut chocolate spread
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Baking Chocolate or Bitter Chocolate.
You can also make this spread without adding any extra oil but you might need to add vegan milk to adjust the consistency of the spread. A Hazelnut Chocolate Spread set to unleash your inner child. Amazingly smooth and easy to devour. Serve on toast, drizzled over our ice cream, in donuts, anywhere your imagination takes you. or straight off the spoon.
Hazelnut chocolate spread step by step
- Add Hazelnuts and Sugar into the food processor..
- Blend on high speed.
- Melt butter and add into Hazelnut mix continue to blend in food processor until it has become a smooth batter..
- Add batter into a bowl and then add in the melted Chocolate..
- Stir until you have a lovely smooth batter. Set it aside so that the chocolate can cool..
- Add into a jar and place in the fridge for about 1 hour. Use this spread on bread, bagels, croissants and let me know if you liked it..:) Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
To toast the hazelnuts, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. This Italian chocolate hazelnut spread is a fantastic alternative if you have troubles finding the store-bought version at your local store. Did I mention it tastes absolutely incredible? Chocolaty, full of nutty flavour, creamy and rich, this Italian chocolate hazelnut spread recipe is absolutely a keeper! This is my personal take on Nutella.