Hazelnut Truffle Swirl Cheesecake. Hazelnut Truffle Swirl Cheesecake This super creamy cheesecake has a smooth hazelnut truffle swirl thoughout. What helps this Nutella cheesecake be so creamy light and fluffy is the few simple ingredients and the process of making it. Nutella is a smooth and creamy chocolate hazelnut spread that adds a pleasantly creamy texture to the cheesecake.
Add melted chocolate and liqueur; mix well. In medium bowl, mix mascarpone cheese and chocolate hazelnut spread until well blended. Sprinkle with salt; press in lightly. You can have Hazelnut Truffle Swirl Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Truffle Swirl Cheesecake
- It’s of For Crust.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Pepperidge Farms Bordeaux cookies, crushed, about 1 1/2 bags.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of butter, salted or unsalted.
- Prepare of For Hazelnut Swirl Cheesecake.
- Prepare 16 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of large eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 24 ounces (3 cups) of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of ouncebag of Lindor Hazelnut truffled, 12 truffles.
A delicious flavour combination of raspberry and hazelnut come together in this cheesecake. The base is made out of hazelnut flour and goes very well with the tartness of the raspberry. Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch Cheesecake Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Topped with Hazelnut Crunch and Nutella. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle® Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with White Chocolate and Raspberry.
Hazelnut Truffle Swirl Cheesecake step by step
- Make Crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan well with bakers spray.
- Crush cookie crumbs in food processor.
- Combine crumbs with melted butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press into prepared pan and freeze while preparing cheesecake filling.
- Make Hazelnut Swirl Cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar, salt and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in each egg.
- Add sour cream and mix on just until well combined.
- Add batter to crust in springform pan.
- Melt truffle carefully in microwave , it takes just 20 to 25 second stir until smooth.
- Drop 3 spoonfuls of melted truffle on top of cheesecake, its thin and will spread, but will still swirl fine.
- With a skewer or thin knife swirl hazelnut throughout cheesecake being sure to reach bottom.
- Place cheesecake on foil linedan and bake 80 to 95 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to a rack to cool completely before covering and refrigerating 8 hours or best overnight.
- Remove sides from springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chopped hazelnut truffles.
The chocolate mixture can either be placed in a bag for piping or dropped by spoonfuls into the batter and swirled for a marbled effect. If you have more than one flavor that you want to swirl into your cheesecake, this is the perfect method. Use a piping bag or a teaspoon, add small dollops of fruit filling or jam into your cheesecake batter (this is our favorite store-bought strawberry jam). Then use a toothpick to swirl this way and that until you get the look you want. Rich, dark chocolate hazelnut ice cream blended with a decadent cocoa hazelnut spread swirl and loaded with dark chocolate truffles.