Banana Hazelnut Muffins. The Banana-Hazelnut Muffins recipe out of our category muffin! These gluten-free muffins are decadent and extremely moist, showing off the delicious flavors of banana, dark chocolate, buckwheat, and hazelnut — always a winning combination. Ripe bananas and cocoa powder make for a very moist and rich gluten-free muffin.
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Muffins II. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix to combine. How else would you say I love you than baking something filled with chocolate, protein and healthy ingredients? You can have Banana Hazelnut Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Hazelnut Muffins
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of muffintin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Lightly sweetened with honey, these fluffy banana nut muffins are a delicious way to use up overripe. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and Click Play to See This Easy Vegan Banana Muffins Recipe Come Together. Line the muffin tin with baking paper or brush with oil. Use an ice cream scoop to distribute the batter evenly among the cups.
Banana Hazelnut Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C (375F). Grease the muffintin..
- Mash half of the bananas, but leave some texture. Set aside..
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Mix the other half of the bananas with the sugar for at least 2 minutes (preferably with an immersion blender)..
- Mix in the eggs, oil, butter and vanilla extract..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt slowly while mixing with the mixer..
- Carefully blend in the hazelnuts and mashed banana with a rubber spatula..
- Fill the muffintin up to a little under the edge. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Enjoy!♡.
This recipe is based off of my popular Banana Bread. I made a few small Use your favorite nuts. I chose chopped walnuts for this version, but chopped pecans, hazelnut or. A scattering of chopped nuts adds crunch to these moist, taste-tempting treats. Banana Nut Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home.