Banana, hazelnut & Chocolate Bread. Cocoa and hazelnuts work in harmony to create a new twist on the classic banana bread in this simple recipe. With a toasty Hazelnut Streusel topping and the tender crumb of banana bread, these muffins are a welcome treat for cold winter mornings. This last week I have been working really hard to stay positive.
I know this is a food blog, but I've had a lot of thoughts on my mind this year as the holiday season surrounds us. I just wanted to take time to share a little bit with you. Last year, our little family experienced quite a shake up during the holiday season. You can cook Banana, hazelnut & Chocolate Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana, hazelnut & Chocolate Bread
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugaar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of golden syrup.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste.
- It’s 2 cup of Mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted hazelnuts, chopped.
- You need 100 grams of Nestle milk melts, chopped.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- You need 125 grams of butter softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Home » Desserts and Sweet Treats » Banana, Hazelnut and Chocolate Bread. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a small bowl, combine the bananas, buttermilk and brandy. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture.
Banana, hazelnut & Chocolate Bread instructions
- pre heat oven 160 c.
- grease and line a 22 1/2 x 14 cm loaf pan with baking paper.
- using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, golden syrup and vanilla for 10 minutes or tell pale and creamy; add eggs and beat well to combine. Add bananas, hazelnuts. Nestle milk melts, sifted plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine..
- Spoon mixture into pan, bake for one hour 10 minutes or until cooked when tested with. skewer.. Cool in pan for 20 minutes before turning out onto. a wire rack to cool complearly..
- over ripe.
- Tip: You will need 4 large over ripe bananas to make. this recipe. You canalso make this ahead of time and freeze.
- Slice and serve. with butter if. desired..
This banana bread definitely leans toward dessert, thanks to thick swirls of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Browning the butter may seem a little fussy, but it's totally worth the time and effort. The resulting toasty warm flavor pairs perfectly with sweet bananas and the rich spread. Simply add water to make pancakes or use as a flour replacement in your favorite recipes. Once you've made this Spiced Banana and Hazelnut loaf recipe, you will never want to throw away another banana.