Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake. This Chocolate Hazelnut Swirl Cheesecake is for serious chocophiles. Imagine this delicious nutella cheesecake with a piping hot cup of coffee. Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch CheesecakeChocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Topped with Hazelnut Crunch and Nutella®.
This is a fantastic cheesecake.very elegant and rich. I used crushed Oreos instead of chocolate chips and vanilla wafer crumbs on the crust and the. I first prepared an Italian-style cheese pie years ago. You can cook Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake
- It’s of Prepared foods.
- It’s 2 medium of prepared graham cracker crusts.
- You need of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread.
- It’s of Batter.
- It’s 2 lb of Cream cheese- room temperature.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs- room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Superior Vanilla Butter Nut flavor.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
When I added a chocolate-hazelnut topping, it proved so popular that I had to give out copies of the Beat in mascarpone cheese, sour cream, lime juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just. Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate and liqueur; mix well.
Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cream together in an electric mixer , 2 cups sugar 1/2 tsp salt, with two pounds of cream cheese. Increase speed to high and beat until fluffy . Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl after each addition. Continue to beat on high speed for about 3 minutes. Turn mixer off. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and put aside in a separate bowl. Add 2-3 tbs Hershey's Coca Powder and 2 heaping tbs of Nutella. Mix on medium speed until blended. Pour plain batter into prepared graham cracker crusts, leaving room for the chocolate batter. Spoon chocolate batter on top. Use a teaspoon and pull the chocolate through the batter forming a swirl pattern..
- Place pans in a water bath and bake for 40 minutes @ 350°F Fahrenheit. Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave in oven for 15 minutes, remove and cool on a rack, avoiding drafts. Place in refrigerator and cool. Serves 6-8.
Can't decide between a chocolate dessert recipe and a vanilla one? Chocolate and vanilla batters are swirled together for a delicious contrast of flavor and texture. This cheesecake is as beautiful as it is delicious. Sweet vanilla balances out the dark chocolate in every bite of a perfect Valentine's Day dessert. I also went ahead and made this cheesecake with a chocolate swirl, because obviously chocolate makes everything better.