Nut Muffin. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut muffins! This recipe is based off of my popular Banana Bread.
When you send a muffin to your crush full of a mans special juice but then the crush eats it and it turns out it was your dad. Man I could REALLY go for a nut muffin right now. This is a no-fail recipe for easy and healthy Banana Nut Muffins. You can cook Nut Muffin using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nut Muffin
- It’s 1 of English Muffin.
- You need of Graham crackers.
- It’s of Leftover whipped cream cheese.
- You need of Hazelnut spread.
The banana muffins come out perfect: soft and dense, filled with banana flavor and nutty goodness and they are perfect as breakfast. Easy banana nut muffins are perfect for breakfast or as an after-school snack! And they freeze well, which is perfect for busy mornings when you need something on-the-go! Tyler Florence's Banana Nut Muffins from Food Network are loaded with banana flavor, as he uses four whole overripe bananas and plenty of pecans for crunch.
Nut Muffin step by step
- Basically I am looking for leftover sweets. The whipped cream cheese was expired by about 6 months. But I feel like the spoiled sweetness of the sugars will add an extra touch..
- So I tried the Foreman grill, which the expired cream cheese got dug deeper into the muffin. But then realized I need to make it to get a better crunch. 400 degrees, 10 minutes..
- Look for a golden krisp then add Hazelnut spread. Pretty basic and sits on top because it's cold and thicker. doesn't get into the cranies of the muffin..
- Gram crackers crunched up in a ziploc bag..
- Combine them together. A very tasty treat. Taste like a gram crackered donut on toast..
A scattering of chopped nuts adds crunch to these moist, taste-tempting treats. Banana Nut Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Who knew banana nut muffins could be just as good, if not better than banana bread? Perhaps my favorite thing about this banana nut muffin recipe is the fact that not only do the muffins taste. The BEST Keto Banana Nut Muffins Recipe!