Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread. Here, I fill mine with strawberries, bananas and Nutella on one half (one side) of the crepe. Filling one half of the crepe with strawberry, banana and Nutella Then I fold the crepe in half, and then into quarters. Lastly, top off the crepes with some powdered sugar to give it that snow cap look.
Fold the sides of the crepe together and top with whipped topping. Repeat steps until you've prepared all the crepes. Spread a generous amount of Nutella on the inner side of the crepe, fold it or roll it, garnish with roughly chopped strawberries and serve immediately with a glass of Blueberry Chia Banana Smoothie to make a wholesome breakfast. You can have Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread
- You need of (Batter).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of (Fruits).
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Banana.
- Prepare of Nutella hazelnut spread.
Quickly, using a crepe spreader, evenly spread the batter in a circular motion until the crepe is thin and the batter has reached the edge of the pan. You can also quickly swirl the pan around so the crepe batter spreads into a thin layer, but I don't always have success getting perfectly round crepes this way. Spread Nutella onto crepe – as much as you want! Cover half the crepe with strawberry slices, then fold into half then into quarters.
Basic Crepe with strawberry banana Nutella spread step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs..
- Add milk, water, salt, melted butter. Stir to combine..
- Add flour and beat until smooth. (You can use a blender if you want.).
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the batter in the pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly..
- Flip and cook the other side. If getting brown, set the heat medium-low..
- After cooked both sides, put the crepe on the plate. Start decorating..
- Finish. (I sprinkled powdered sugar on the top.).
Nutella and Strawberry Crepes Recipe Nutella and Strawberry Crepes are a decadent yet easy dessert for busy weeknight. Made with a creamy, chocolate hazelnut spread, this crepe dessert easily satisfies your chocolate craving. Preheat a large skillet on medium heat. Spray very lightly with cooking spray. In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.