Oh my another avocado dip!. Our Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip is one of my all-time favorite dips. I wanted to make that dip last week for an afternoon snack, but If you are looking for an easy dip recipe for parties or every day snacking, make this Avocado Feta Dip! Oh, and the lime juice keeps the dip from turning.
This healthy and simple Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip is made with avocados, plain Greek yogurt, garlic, cilantro, lime, jalapeño, and ground cumin. This dip is so easy to make. I wonder why I don't make it every day. You can have Oh my another avocado dip! using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oh my another avocado dip!
- Prepare 1 of Avocado (cubed).
- Prepare 1 of Paprika Pepper (sliced).
- You need 3 of Fresh Scallions.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Coriander.
- You need 1 of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
Oh wait, I know why, it is because I have no self control and would eat the entire. This dip is sooooo good and homemade Lavash is my new favorite thing to dip! For a great salad, how about this Black Bean and Corn Salad recipe? I hope this menu and recipe for Homemade Lavash and Spinach Avocado Dip has inspired you to get creative with California Avocados this holiday.
Oh my another avocado dip! step by step
- Cut Avocado in half, remove pit, slice into cubes..
- Dice Scallions..
- Add Avocado and Scallions into a bowl..
- Chop Coriander into small pieces..I usually use Parsley to be honest I just prefer the taste, (Coriander was the only herb I was able to find)..
- Cut Paprika into small pieces..
- Add into the bowl along with the rest of the ingredients..
- Pour Olive Oil, and Lemon juice into bowl..
- Continue by adding salt, use a fork and press down on the Avocado if the pieces are too large like mine were, taste and check if the olive oil is enough, for me 1/4 cup is more than enough for this dip. My dip is ready check! I bought my Nachos check! I have my Sparkling Water check! well then that’s it for today…I am off to watch Roland Garros, Rafa, Del Porto, Cilic, and hopefully my arm will be better tomorrow. 🙂 Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Avocado Dip: While the veggies are roasting, puree the avocado dip ingredients in a food processor. Assembly: Spread each pita with a Oh can I even tell you how much I want this in my life today? It is an equally dreary Monday out here in NY and roasted chickpeas with garlicky dip = my jam! Celebrate CINCO De MAYO, or any day of the year, with this simple and easy requested, healthy, appetizing Fresh Guacamole Dip. Avocados are by far one of the most nutritious fruits on the planet.