Caramel apples. Red apples on sticks, bathed in gooey caramel. Caramel apples or toffee apples are whole apples covered in a layer of caramel. They are created by dipping or rolling apples-on-a-stick in hot caramel.
All you need is a few simple ingredients for Easy Caramel Apples topped with chopped nuts, sprinkles, chocolate drizzle and more. Caramel and apple may have been upstaged by pumpkin of late when it comes to fall flavors, but these two are still about as classic fall as it gets. Gourmet Homemade Caramel Apples are easy and fun to make! You can cook Caramel apples using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel apples
- You need 24 of washed and dry apples.
- You need 24 of wood sticks.
- You need 4 of Kraft caramel bits bags.
- It’s 1/2 of nestle creamer I used hazelnut.
When sweet, buttery caramel is paired with crisp, tart apples you will have confection perfection! These Caramel Apple Trifles are the perfect apple treat – no bake, super easy and full of cinnamon! These tasty trifles are the best sweet treats for fall. See more ideas about Caramel apples, Apple recipes, Caramel.
Caramel apples instructions
- In a pan melt first bag of caramel bits on medium heat.
- When first bag is melted add creamer.
- Mix creamer and caramel and add second bag.
- When second bag is melted add third bag.
- At last dip your Apple's decorate with chocolate or enjoy as is.
Baked Chocolate Caramel Apples are baked apples stuffed with caramel and topped with melted chocolate and cinnamon. Carnival Caramel Apples Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Looking for a caramel apple nearby? They all start with a crisp, green Granny Smith apple smothered with thick and chewy handmade caramel then top them with amazing toppings! Caramel apples are easy to make at home!