Chocolate stuffed puff pastry. Puff pastry and a delectable filling make these hand pies irresistible. Each bite features fresh raspberries in a white chocolate cream, wrapped in flaky Chocolate, caramel sauce and hazelnut are a scrumptious combination made even better when spooned into golden, flaky puff pastry cups. Puff pastry rolls filled with nutella make a great snack or dessert!
Puff pastry is sold in small squares in Turkish markets , you can see a picture of it in my Puff Pastry Pockets post. The Best Chocolate Puff Pastry Recipes on Yummly Chocolate Puff Pastry Pouches, Chocolate milk, Nutella, pastry dough. "Brigadeiro" Cake Stuffed with White Chocolate and Puff Dark Chocolate Puff Pastry Hand PiesHostess At Heart. water, bittersweet chocolate chips, turbinado. You can have Chocolate stuffed puff pastry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate stuffed puff pastry
- You need 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed.
- Prepare of Chocolate Filling.
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of A/P flour.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract or hazelnut extract.
- It’s 1 of egg slightly beaten for puff pastry.
All you need is a package of puff pastry and a chocolate bar to make this incredibly delicious treat. Start by laying out your puff pastry. If you want to make this from scratch, you're welcome to, but a pre-package one will work just as well! Chocolate puff pastry is such a special treat!
Chocolate stuffed puff pastry instructions
- Take puff pastry out to thaw according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, mix together flour, sugar and salt in saucepan. Slowly stir in milk until combined..
- Heat over medium heat until starts to thicken, stirring constantly..
- Next stir some of the hot mixture into the eggs, stirring quickly. Then immediately add egg mixture back into hot mixture and stir quickly to combine. Let cook over medium until bubbly and cook an additional minute..
- Next stir in chopped chocolate until dissolved and smooth..
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla extract. Cover with film directly on chocolate mixture and let cool at room temp..
- Place sheet of pastry on backing sheet. Cut into 8 pieces, do not prick with fork. Brush lightly with egg wash and bake at 425 for 15 minutes..
- Remove from baking sheet and allow to cool..
- Split open and spread chocolate. Enjoy your homemade chocolate pastry!.
Follow the detailed step-by-step puff pastry recipe to flawlessly make it from scratch. To make chocolate puff pastry, you not only add cocoa powder to the dough, you also add it to the butter! Adding bread flour to the butter gives it some structure which. This chocolaty, flaky dessert is one of my favorite show-off recipes because it makes a spectacular presentation. Puff pastry can swing as sweet as chocolate and as savory as gruyere.