Tiramisu Mousse. This Easy Tiramisu Mousse contains my favorite part of the Tiramisu: the mousse! Just a few accessible ingredients mix up to make the most delicious and creamy tiramisu mousse. Tiramisu is known for its coffee flavor and creamy marscarpone filling.
This decadent mousse features dark chocolate, espresso, and mascarpone cheese. Tiramisu Chocolate Mousse. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tiramisu Mousse Cups Recipe – no bake tiramisu dessert. You can cook Tiramisu Mousse using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tiramisu Mousse
- You need 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of shaved semi sweet chocolate for topping.
- It’s as desired of Whipped cream for topping.
- You need 4 of Pepperidge Farms hazelnut cream filled cookies pictured in direction step #12.
Decadent creamy mousse with layers of espresso soaked lady finger crumbs. Topped with a layer of chocolate ganache. Calling all chocolate and coffee lovers! Make this Tiramisu Mousse Cheesecake to share with all of your pals.
Tiramisu Mousse step by step
- Dissolve coffee granules ih hot water, cool to room temperature.
- Beat mascarpone cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Beat in coffee slowly, it may look a bit grainy after adding the coffee but will be silky smooth after adding the whipped cream..
- In another bowl beat cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream and marscapone mixture carefully together until blended.
- In 4 six to eight ounce glasses, add a layer of the mousse.
- Sift over a dusting of the cocoa powder.
- Add another layer of mousse to each cup, using enough for 3 more alernating layers with dusting cocoa powder.
- Chill until ready to serve, at least 4 hours or more then top with whipped cream, a dusting of cocoa powder, chocolate shavings and a hazelnut filled cookie.
If you think tiramisu, the ever-popular Italian restaurant dessert, is too difficult to make at home, you're in for a welcome surprise. Add up to the entire amount of coffee, depending on how strong you want your tiramisu. Savor your inner sweet tooth with this dreamy dessert. Tiramisù Mousse Tiramisù is one of my favourite desserts. The flavours of Italian tiramisu meet a creamy cheesecake resulting in this Tiramisu Mousse Two dessert classics come together in one sweet treat!