Panner stuffed Avocado paratha. Learn how to make Paneer Lifafa Paratha at home with Chef Varun on Rajshri Food. Want to try something different with Paneer Paratha? try our recipe of. Indian Paneer Paratha. ✓ makes a filling breakfast or lunch. ✓ uses fresh homemade paneer for that soft paneer filling.
Stuffed gobi paneer paranthas make a perfect breakfast or brunch recipe when served with a curd, raita or with dollops of butter or white makhan. Paneer paratha recipe with step by step photos. These are great for breakfast or even as lunch! You can cook Panner stuffed Avocado paratha using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panner stuffed Avocado paratha
- You need 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated panner.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Maggie masala.
- It’s of Kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- Prepare of Ginger paste.
- You need of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2/3 of Wheat flour.
Parathas are usually stuffed with vegetables like potatoes, cauliflower. Stuffed Paratha: Paratha or Parantha is an Indian flatbread, originally from Punjab, made with wheat flour and stuffed with spiced vegetables. The stuffing is mixed with dough or layered within the roti. They are then roasted with ghee and served with some cool raita.
Panner stuffed Avocado paratha step by step
- First of all peel ripe avocado,either you can mashed it with the help of fork or grate it.After add in lemon juice and all spices according to your taste,now add in wheat flour.Avocado have enough oil in it you don’t need extra oil/ghee..
- Now mix everything and make a dough.I don’t use water to make dough.Avocado bind it really well.Now divide dough into equal portions and start rolling roti.Stuff in panner and cheese,bring all edges together and roll it again.You might need some flour for dusting..
- Add rolled paratha on tawa and roast on both sides flipping alternatively.I used ghee to roast paratha,you can use oil too.Enjoy with your favorite sides. Panner:-I added some red chilli powder and salt to panner.You can do according to your taste..
The healthy sprouts and paneer stuffed paratha is tasty and simply melts in the mouth. mix sprout with mashed panner and with salt , red chili , green chilli and coriander. mix well. stuff in paratha and cook at sim gas. This paraths is stuffed with a spicy paneer mixture, and it is my total favorite.you could add sny spices of your choice, even a touch of chat masala will be good in this. This paratha can be put in lunch box as well. paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies. This punjabi paneer paratha is a popular Punjabi breakfast. Known as the Indian cheese, paneer is one of the most versatile ingredients available for cooking.