10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter. To make the Garlic Lemon Butter: drain drippings from the. Garlic Butter Lobster Tail – crazy delicious lobster in garlic herb and lemon butter. This lobster tail recipe is so delicious you want it for dinner every day!
Compound butters are amazing flavor enhancers for seafood, meat, grilled corn and veggies. This one is made with garlic, fresh herbs and lemon is delicious atop these lobster tails, but you can also use it on grilled halibut, vegetables and corn. These lobster tails are coated in garlic butter then broiled to tender perfection. You can have 10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter
- It’s 2 of lobster tails.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of real butter.
- You need to taste of Garlic and onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and parsley flakes.
A super simple, yet elegant way to enjoy lobster in the comfort of your own home! Garlic Butter Lobster Tail – crazy delicious lobster in garlic herb and lemon butter. This lobster tail recipe is so delicious you want it every day! Melt butter in a medium pan.
10 Minute Lobster Tails with Garlic Herb Butter step by step
- Heat oven to 375. Thaw and Wash tails. Using knife or kitchen scissors cut lobster tails lengthwise from top to start of the tail fin. Use hands and carefully pull meat out almost all the way and rest on top the tail shell..
- Put 1/2 inch of water on a baking pan, cover and bake 8 minutes..
- Place one tablespoon of butter on each tail and season with all spices mentioned. Mix remaining butter with all spices mentioned to taste and use for dipping if desired..
Peel the garlic cloves and chop fine. Saute the garlic cloves until almost brown. Baked lobster tails – luscious lobster tails coated in garlic, butter, and parmesan cheese and then baked in the oven. This will be your new favorite Oh yah, I loved that Garlic Butter Salmon recipe so much I decided to try it out with lobster tails. Grilled Lobster tails are so good!