Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy. Remove the Pork Loin Steaks from the marinade and rub each one with sea salt. Rub pork loin with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Sprinkle leeks and shallots around roast.
Add stock and whisk in mustard. Tender, moist garlic herbed pork loin smothered in a rich homemade creamy mushroom and wine gravy. A truly delicious and impressive roast to serve on special occasions or even weeknights. You can have Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy
- You need 2 lb of pork loin.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped sage.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
I love to cook pork tenderloin, and one of my goto options is to cut pork medallions from a whole loin. In this recipe video, I show you how to portion out medallions, sauté them, and serve with white wine sauce. The dish reminds me a bit of filet mignon, but of course is a bit lighter and healthier. In a large skillet over medium heat Add broth to the pan, scraping to loosen browned bits.
Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy instructions
- In a Dutch oven over medium high heat sear the pork loin on all sides..
- Remove the pork loin, turn heat to medium, add sliced garlic, rosemary, and sage and cook for 2 or three min, add the wine and scrape the bottom of the Dutch oven with a wooden spoon..
- Turn heat to medium low, add the pork to the dutch oven. Mostly cover with a lid and let cook for an hour and a half turning every 20 min and scraping the bottom. You may need to add a bit more wine or some water if the liquid gets low..
- When pork is cooked through, remove and cover loosely with foil. Turn heat back to medium, deglaze pan with a bit more white wine, cook for a min or two and add chicken broth cook another 2-3 min and reduce heat back to medium low then add heavy cream..
- Let sauce thicken, when it coats your spoon it will coat the food. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When sauce is ready slice the pork and top with the herb gravy..
Pork loin roasted with Dijon mustard, white wine, plain yogurt, and fresh herbs makes for an uncommonly delicious main dish. You can make the marinade and cook the loin immediately or you can let the pork soak overnight. Either way, I promise this will be the best pork tenderloin you've. A few strands of toasted saffron (to toast saffron, fold it a piece. Pork loin – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.