Herbal Hasselback potatoes. Hasselback potatoes are our new go-to for easy entertaining: The accordion-like slits are perfect for topping with our savory scallion butter, or breadcrumbs, cheese, bacon, herbs. anything you . How to Bake Crispy Herb Hasselback Potatoes. Drain the potatoes and dry each potato as well as the inside of the bowl.
It's a show-stopping side that's dressed and ready to impress in melty Parmesan cheese. Plus, the cut of the potato allows for just enough herb butter to melt and infuse the potato with delicious, garlicky flavor. These delicious Garlic-Herb Roasted Hasselback Baby Potatoes are a dream come true — lightly seasoned and roasted until crisp on the outside, and tender on the inside. You can have Herbal Hasselback potatoes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herbal Hasselback potatoes
- It’s 4 of russet baked potatoes long in length or just a long potato.
- It’s 4 Tbs of Olive oil or butter.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh chopped rosemary or bottled.
- You need of Or Italian seasoning.
- You need of Fresh pepper or regular pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 450 of Preaheat oven to.
- Prepare of Parchment paper.
- Prepare 2 of wooden spoons or chopsticks.
Garlic Herb Hasselback Potatoes – baked potatoes filled with garlic, herb, olive oil, butter, and lemon. The best homemade roasted potatoes recipe ever! These delicious hasselback potatoes are roasted with olive oil, garlic, butter, parsley, thyme and lemon. It's really very easy and the only seasonings you will.
Herbal Hasselback potatoes step by step
- Wash an rinse potatoes.
- Line potato between two wooden spoon or chopsticks that is to prevention from slicing all the way threw.
- Slice the potato vertically be careful not to slice all the way threw the bottom.
- Chop herbs an garlic finely minced.
- Place olive oil garlic and add herbal mixture in a small bowl mix all together to make a oil infusion.
- Place potatoes on the parchment paper lined on a baking sheet brush them with the herbal mixture.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven brush the herbal mixture separating the the slices gently an slightly make sure it’s in between the slices.
- Place them back into the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove brush the potatoes again with the remaining herbal mixture place back into the oven for 20-30 mins until a golden crisp color.
- Remove sprinkle sea salt and fresh pepper along with herbs or parsley for garnishing.
Can You Make Hasselback Potatoes with Red Potatoes? Yes, you can make my Hasselback Potatoes recipe with red potatoes. However, Crispy Hasselback Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic do not turn as crunchy on the outside, or open up as much while baking, if made with any sort of new potato. In a small bowl, mix butter, salt and pepper; drizzle over potatoes. We are such huge fans of potatoes and these Baked Hasselback Potatoes are our all-time favorite thing to make.