Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken. Paleo Almond Crusted Pan Fried ChickenOh Snap! Making almond crusted chicken is so easy! Combine seasonings with almonds and almond flour in a high powered blender (like this one) and pulse Almond crusted chicken by itself is AMAZING but I understand if your people need a dipping sauce.
Line large baking sheet with I assume almond flour would work too but I personally like coarsely ground almonds, which is called almond meal. The yogurt-herb dip that accompanies the chicken fingers also doubles as a replacement for the flour and egg in the "dry, wet, dry" process. So, instead of dipping the chicken in flour, then egg, then the almond meal, I toss all the chicken pieces with some of the. You can cook Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken
- It’s of Chicken and fry oil.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut oil.
- Prepare of Coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tapioca starch.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Home » Recipes » Entree » Chicken » Holiday Almond and Herb Crusted Chicken. Prepare an Almond Coating: The coating is just almond flour with some sea salt and I love to use poultry seasoning here, but you could also add in some super finely chopped herbs. This gluten-free chicken recipe makes a fast and elegant weekday dinner when paired with a simple green salad. Using almond meal, or ground almonds, is a great substitute for bread crumbs or flour.
Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken step by step
- Slice the breast to open like a butterfly. Then pound till flattened. Slice into manageable portions..
- Mix the spices almond flour and tapioca starch. Beat the eggs and heat the oil..
- Dip the breast into eggs. Then into the almond mixture..
- Let sit for just a bit when you coat the last piece fry the first one you dipped. Turn often so not to burn the coating..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
It coats easily, frys well and is free from wheat, grains Variations Use any choice of dried or fresh herb e.g. rosemary, thyme, basil, garlic, Use chicken, turkey or pork schnitzel. Almond crusted chicken, a quick and easy Almond herb crusted salmon with almond flakes which create a crunchy Almond-Crusted Tilapia. Use seasoned almond flour instead of bread crumbs to crust fish or chicken. These keto chicken tenders are coated with almond flour and parmesan, then baked until crispy. More Recipes to Try: Keto Fried Chicken.