Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod. Try this delicious flaky Norwegian cod recipe which is teamed with parmesan and herbs. Push through a fine sieve into a clean pan. Adjust the seasoning and thicken slightly if required.
A super easy, tasty dinner option that's quick to make and perfect for busy weeknights! Parmesan-Crusted Cod. with mozzarella-tomato spinach salad. But this pairing of flakey, delicate cod and nutty Parmesan is a romance that's written in the stars. You can cook Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod
- You need 2 of cod loins.
- You need To taste of capers.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of GF Rotini.
- It’s 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 8 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of Herb crust.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried chives.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
We think that after a few delicious bites you'll agree this union is indeed blessed. Almond Parmesan crusted cod is an all ALDI recipe, inspired by this week's sale on frozen wild-caught Alaskan cod. In our house, Middle School Guy was actually the biggest fan of this easy almond crusted cod recipe… although he says he'd prefer his sans spinach. Herb crusted cod is a good delicious and classic way to use up extra herbs and parmesan that are lurking in the fridge.
Parmesan Herb Crusted Cod instructions
- Start cooking the noodles per directions. For me to get GF noodles al dente while leaving them with enough structure to not just become an unappetizing mess I soak them. Pour them into a mixing bowl and cover with warm water, hot if I'm in a hurry and going to be watching them closely. Just let them soak until they are almost to the stage where real noodles get to in boiling water when you can just get one to cut against the inside of the pot with an edge of a spoon. Finish cooking with the meal.
- Mix the ingredients for the herb crust together in a bowl..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large skillet. Cover each side of the cod loins with the herb cheese mixture..
- Sear the cod loins on each side and set aside tented with foil. Leave the heat on the skillet. Add the rest of the oil and remaining ingredients excluding the pasta and capers..
- Cook until the garlic is no longer raw but not turning brown. Pour in the drained pasta and stir until the oil coats all the noodles. You can add additional Parmesan here to the noodle if you like..
- Dish up the pasta, top with a cod loin and add capers to your taste. Enjoy!.
This herb crusted cod is a fresh and healthy alternative to fish and chips on a Friday or to impress your guests at your next dinner party. Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated lemon zest, grated Parmesan, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. In a third shallow dish, stir together the panko, parmesan cheese, dried oregano, basil, and thyme. Home » Keto Recipes » Keto Low-Carb Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon. The salmon is drizzled in olive oil and topped with herbs and cheese.