Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf. I adapted an old sour cream bread recipe for this deliciously different pull-apart loaf that smells heavenly while baking. It has a light crust, tender interior and lots of herb and butter flavor. We think it's wonderful with a hot bowl of potato soup. —Katie Crill, Priest River, Idaho.
Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan, garlic and herbs. Press lightly with the palm of your hand to press the toppings into the butter. A bakery near me makes a delicious cheesy dill loaf. You can cook Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf
- Prepare 1 loaf of Bread.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Garlic Salt.
- It’s Dash of Mrs.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread is a fabulously easy dish, perfect for parties or when friends drop in. A loaf is sliced and stuffed with a delicious garlic. Serve alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy, delicious This bread is so good I had a hard time knowing when to stop! I wanted to just keep reaching for slice after slice.
Cheesy Herb Garlic Bread Loaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Use your choice of any style bread loaf on sale at your favorite grocery store! I used a loaf called "Everything Italian" from Walmart Clearance rack! Slice the entire loaf almost all the way through. (about a half inch to an inch from the bottom).
- Spread Butter in between the slices and shake in all of the above spices and any others you desire. Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella in between each section and a bit across the top..
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 425° for 25-35 minutes or until cheese is melted in the middle..
- Cool. Slice all the way through. Serve. Enjoy..
- Cheaper than Ready Made, Store bought Garlic Bread! 👍👍 Kids Love It! Also can be Main Dish!.
French bread spread with our Garlic & Herb Spread topped with Deli American is wrapped up in foil and grilled. A perfect complement to any summer Wrap loaf in aluminum foil. This recipe incorporates our versatile Garlic Salt into the butter, guaranteeing rich garlic flavor in every bite. Sprinkle Garlic Salt over the finished toasted bread for extra garlic flavor. Unwrap garlic and serve with cheesy loaf.