Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries. Just like it says, it's Bacon Cheeseburger Fries at the Pit… And, it's real easy to do, but watch out. Here come the Food Police, Vegematics and Health Food. These barbecue bacon cheeseburger meatballs simmer away in the slow cooker while you get the rest of your party prepped, then team up with pickles for a pretty presentation..
Bacon-Bacon CheeseburgerCharbroiled and Covered with Melted Cheddar and American Cheese Kids' Southern Fried Chicken SlidersTwo Bite-Sized Burgers on Mini-Buns. Served with Fries or Pasta NapoletanaItalian Sausage, Pepperoni, Housemade Meatball, Mushrooms, Peppers, Bacon. The first time I served these, my husband and kids thought we were having plain meatballs. You can have Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries
- It’s 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 10 ounce of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s of Real bacon bits.
- Prepare of Dried parsley.
- It’s Bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sided item salad and fries.
Then they cut into the flavorful filling inside! Shape one beef portion around each cheese ball. I used my Perfect Meatloaf Pan to make this–it was PACKED. I did follow the directions to sprinkle the french fried onions over the meat loaf but I was worried about how those onions would stick to the top with the meat loaf halfway cooked.
Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries step by step
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
Bacon wrapped cheeseburger tater tot bombs. As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato nuggets on top. Adding good bacon that has been fried until almost crispy is an excellent addition, to anything really. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger.