Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast. Garlic Butter Herb Prime Rib is melt in your mouth tender and juicy prime rib that is cooked to medium rare perfection and marbled with fat. The seared garlic butter herb crust is incredible! Impress your family with this beautiful cut of meat!
Mix together the butter, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined. Rub the herb butter all over the rib roast, then place on a roasting tray with a rack. Start your prime rib with garlic herb butter uncovered, and when the garlic is golden brown, tent the top of the roast with foil. You can have Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast
- You need 1 of rib roast 4 or more bones.
- You need of Herb Butter:.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 of or more tablespoons Herb de Province.
- Prepare 3 of or more tablespoons fresh thyme.
- Prepare 3 of or more fresh rosemary, minced.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Cook the prime rib roast in the oven until it reaches your desired internal temperature, which will vary depending on personal preference. The roast is topped with a garlic herb butter then reverse seared to ensure a nice crust. It's a fool proof prime rib recipe that is sure to wow! HOW TO COOK A PRIME RIB.
Tami's Herb Buttered Prime rib Roast step by step
- Allow roast to come to room temperature before cooking.
- Make herb butter the day before. Add butter, herbs and garlic into a bowl add salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Season roast with salt and pepper..
- Rub herb butter all over roast.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and then lower temperature to 325°. For medium I cooked until temperature reached 130°. I cooked the roast for 3 hours..
- Let rest for 30 minutes, prior to slicing. ENJOY!!.
When you invest in a good piece of beef, you don't need to do much to it. A simple garlic butter mixture cooks onto and into this tender meat, which creates a crispy golden crust on the outside, while the inside stays tender and juicy. This Perfect Garlic Herb Prime Rib Roast is the perfect holiday dinner idea! An easy prime rib recipe that is slow roasted to lock in all the juices. This roast is topped with a garlic herb butter, then reverse seared to ensure a nice crust.